Friday, May 14, 2010

Sandals

Summer is rapidly approaching which means it's almost time for my tootsies to make their annual debut. I painted my toe nails last night (and almost squished my baby in the process!) but I'm still on the hunt for a new pair of sandals. I've heard really great things in regards to comfort about Chacos and I like that they come in all black but they are pretty pricey and maybe more athletic looking than I want. I did stumble across these last night and I think they might just fit the bill. What about you? Anyone out there have any great sandal recommendations?

3 comments:

Greta said...

Chacos are amazing! I had my first (and so far only pair) about 9 years ago. I found a pair that were all black, and were backless...but I lost 'em in Italy! Boo. Have you ever tired Roxy's flip flops? They're super comfy!

Monica J.R. said...

I have some Reef ones that I couldn't live without... they're not all made the same though, so I would try them on first. They're probably not as stylish, but I'm all about comfort. Happy shopping! i love sandals.

Thomas Family said...

I have Chacos...very comfy and they last f-o-r-e-v-e-r.