Monday, February 1, 2010

Off to a Rough Start

I really thought February was going to be different. Really, I did. But then I ate not one... not two...but three cupcakes before 10 A.M. (I was going to go for a fourth but stopped myself.) I'm no expert but I'd say that's comparable to someone who starts drinking adult beverages before noon. The moral of the story is: I'm gross. But it IS winter and I AM pregnant and well, I sort of can't help it.

Also, I'm starting to remember why I've always kind of hated February. It is the shortest month of the year but it drags on F O R E V E R.

47 days to go...still.

5 comments:

Mrs. Robinson said...

February definitely sucks!! Nice try with the early morning post confessing your new found love for the dead of winter.

ps. i hope the cupcakes were chocolate. eat the 4th one for me!

Alison said...

This made me smile. Winter is the worst! And I'm not even pregnant (thankfully, at least for right now).

Nicole Harris said...

Don't even ask me about the amount of pizza I've had in the last few days.

...you may be having a girl with that sweet tooth for baked goods. I was cupcake monster with Sylvia ;)

Vanessa said...

Just wait until the easter candy gets to the stores....cadbury mini eggs...reeses eggs....
I know how you could cure your winter blahs,,,come visit me!
If it makes you feel better, I ate chocolate chip cookies for breakfast and I'm not even pregnant. you are totally justified!

kcb said...

i promote cupcakes for breakfast. i fully support it. go for 5 next time!