Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lonny


I subscribe to Gwenyth Paltrow's free lifestyle e-newsletter, Goop. If you don't get it, you can sign up here. She gives some pretty good advice on everything from travel to fashion, recipes to parenting. Anyway, in her most recent newsletter, she turned me on to a new on-line magazine called Lonny. Apparently it was created by a couple of Domino magazine alumni. (R.I.P. Domino.) I just clicked through it's pages and it is chock-full of great home decor inspiration. Have a moment of silence for Domino and then go check it out for yourself!

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Kim, thank you for sharing these readings you come across! I love this kind of stuff and never have time to find it on my own. I've reserved the "Flea Market Style" book from the library and can't wait to start reading / perusing!

Nicole Harris said...

I Love GOOP! I couldn't believe what an elegant writer,Gwyenth is amongst being so beautiful and a talented actress. I hadn't checked my subscribed newsletter yet, but guess what I'm going to do now. That's so funny we were lamenting Domino and then voila, a replacement!!--score!

Autumn said...

Pretty garland below. I hopped on go Goop once quickly but I'll have to look again. Sad about Domino! Did you see the book they did? I think it was a best-of type deal.

Vanessa said...

Oh I did love me some Domino. So I will for sure check out Lonny! (is that a weird name, or is it just me?)

Ruth said...

Thank you for the info. I am still in mourning for Domino so I will definitely check out Lonny. Like V said, weird name....