Thursday, July 23, 2009

Camera Stuff

Buying camera equipment can be tricky business. There is a lot of stuff out there and a lot of it is quite pricey so you want to make sure you buy the right stuff the first time. I am currently in the market for some new gear so I've been perusing the net for good deals and reading product reviews of a few things I have in mind. If you are just starting out in photography and are thinking about investing in a digital SLR, I recommend you read this this post by photographer Nicole Hill. She gives some great advice and outlines just few good cameras and lenses that are available in the Canon line. Also, I recently found this web-site which gives some very in depth reviews of all the Canon equipment.

P.S. Another great all around lens not mentioned in the post above is Canon's 24-70 f/2.8. I have Tamron's version (aka: the cheaper version) of this lens and I love it!

1 comment:

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

Oh SISTER...I LOVE YOU! Did you read my facebook status a few nights ago?