Monday, August 18, 2008

High School Reunion, Sort Of

Jared and I spent Saturday evening in Youngstown at a wedding. It was for a good guy friend of mine from high school which means I got see all my best-est girl friends from high school too. There really is nothing quite like friends who have known you since pre-school and it's always so fun when we get to reunite! Honestly, I feel so lucky to have had such a great group of friends growing up. They are all smart, pretty, accomplished and just plain fun to be around! We lived in a really small town (pop. 5,000-ish) and had so much fun together eating penny candy, making prank phone calls, night swimming, riding our bikes in the country, sleeping out on my trampoline, passing notes in study hall. Good times. We used to call ourselves the "Fab Five" but there were only four of us in attendance on Saturday. A pretty sassy-looking group of gals if I do say so myself. Excuse me while I indulge in a little reminiscing....

1995

1999

2003

2006

2008

5 comments:

Mrs. Robinson said...

I must say 1995 was a stylish year for us! good times.... We did have the best group and I'm so happy we still are able to hang out ever year or two.

It was so great to see you! The night went by too fast.

PS. i'm thinking a honey/wheat yellow tone would look nice with the backsplash.

Melissa said...

That is so cute. I love that you guys kept in touch for that long. How fun! What a great set of pictures as well. Fantastic.

Vanessa said...

you went! i'm glad, and i'm glad you had fun!! ps- i really like your hair, it looks great! and weird that you look like morgan in your younger years.

Anonymous said...

That's a trip down memory lane. Do you have a picture of your seventh birthday? I think you were all there. Dining room, Walnut St? Yellow, aqua and pink frosted birthday cake from Buehlers? Those were the days!

Autumn said...

I could look at picture sequences forever, even when I don't know everyone in them! I am not in touch with anyone from preschool. How fun for you!