Monday, April 21, 2008

Manicure

Jared pressured me into getting a manicure. Okay, maybe there wasn't that much pressuring. He suggested it and first, I hesitated. He suggested it again and I gladly obliged. That was Saturday night. Only a few short hours after waking up Sunday morning my perfect French manicure looked like this:
Now I remember why I don't ever get my nails done. (Fancy nails + my life = unfancy nails real quick.) Oh well. I make myself feel better by thinking how awesome they must have looked while I was sleeping.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

I think it has to be French manicures. I swear they only stay on if they're acrylic nails. I've given myself lots of french manicures and had it done once at a salon, I think it comes off within 24 hours each time. What a bummer of time-and money if you're getting them done.

. said...

i understand completely. I've only got a french manicure once, and it lasted 2 days. And acrylics last longer, but they're a pain in the rear b/c it feels like you have three feet of plastic on each nail. I usually end up breaking them off!

Melissa said...

That is totally what mine would look like. I had mine done for prom in high school. They said they would last for 3-4 weeks. After just one week they had all fallen off. But what a great husband for "letting" you do it.

Bob & Anna Rehl said...

Can't believe it. I knew you were a go getter but this is unbelievable.