Monday, April 14, 2008

Bathroom Before and After

It's done! The most important parts have been completed for awhile but I just recently got around to getting the finishing touches put together. These aren't the most recent BEFORE pictures. (The walls had since been a different color and we had a different shower curtain.) However, at least you have an idea of what the bathroom used to look like so you can compare.

Before:

After:


Sink and Mirror Before:

Sink and Mirror After:


You can't see it in the before pictures but there used to be a wall and a closet to the right of the sink. (It's behind the door in the first picture.) Anyway, that is why the before pictures seem so much smaller. We took out the wall and the closet and it really opened the room up. If you are interested, see more details below.

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

it's done! it looks fabulous! i can't wait to see it in person!

Melissa said...

WOW that looks SUPER STAR fabulous!! wow wow wow! That is exactly what I want our bathroom to look like, can you come over?? I love everything. IT is very "spa" like and I love that color- thanks for sharing the name. I'm so bad at picking colors, I just might have to give that one a go.

Monica said...

Kim it looks AWESOME! I love the shelves. They look so nice. It also looks like you changed the door swing? That was a smart idea since then the door opens against the wall instead of covering the shelves so I am sure it is much more open. You need to post pics of your boys' rooms! I would love to see how you have decorated the rest of your house.

. said...

i LOVE the new bathroom! Especially the floors and paint color. Way to go, you two!

Alison said...

That is a hot bathroom. I have the world's ugliest bathroom (not a lie) but I am still not easily impressed- and that is hotttt.

Shelley said...

AWESOME!! When I have all the money in the world to spend on the house I'm going to fly you out here so you can decorate it. And I'll fly your husband out too so he can help Steve build everything. I'll take your kids to the beach...

Autumn said...

Its so funny. I thought it looked good before but the before and after pictures show quite the contrast. I love it all. What a great way to make the room bigger by taking out that wall!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a pretty bathroom!